Helping out at school is a great way to get involved in your child’s education as well as get to know the staff and other parents and carers.
Research shows that children benefit when their parents or carers are actively involved in their education and school life.
Keep an eye out on the school newsletter (Backchat), for opportubnities to help out at school.
Here are some suggestions of ways you can help out at Asquith Boys High School:
- P&C - join the committee or just attend the meetings
- Canteen - helpers are always need in the school canteen to feed the hungry boys
- Breakfast Club - help out with serving breakfast before school
- Volunteering on sports days
- Get involved in the various fundraising activities